Hello visitor and welcome!
This blog is aimed at sharing business ideas, point of views and good practices to anybody who feels like an entrepreneur and would need some inspiration at a time of digital transformation and changing markets.
Launching a startup, a new product or service, managing a team… all this requires a new set of skills in the 21st century. Indeed, you might not have realized but we’re in the 21st century! The way we did business before can’t be the same anymore. To give you the best chance of success, you’ll have to handle and play with notions such as digitalization, customer experience and lifecycle management, the millenniums, recognition, gamification…
Though, even if thinking “out-of-the-box” and being “disruptive” are now required, some fundamentals remain critical too. As a startupper/product manager/marketing innovator/business growth hacker, you should keep on looking at some core priorities:
- Look ahead and have a clear vision for your business or product: where do you want to be in 1 year, in 3 years and in 10 years?
- Share this vision openly with your prospects, customers and partners as well as internally with the whole company from your management to the sellers, including your team if you’re a manager. Ensure they understand and like it so that they become your ambassadors.
- Build a marketing and sale strategy
- Sell and generate revenue!
- Listen to the market and to your customers, measure all activities and adapt so that your business is always consistent on a moving market.
- Be bold, dare to take risk and be creative!
Let’s travel together and find out how we can have a disruptive mindset while focusing on core priorities and how beneficial it can be for your business.
***************************** DISCLAIMER ***********************************
Who am I? My name is Marine Tranquard. I worked for +10 years in IT business and digital. I launched a startup and failed and will probably try again! I’ve been working as a Microsoft Data and AI Sales Specialist. I work at Microsoft Canada. I’m interested in AI, Digital transformation, Social Selling, Innovation, Leadership & Geek stuff.
What is this blog? This is a personal blog about my center of interests. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of my employer. In addition, my thoughts and opinions change from time to time. I consider this a necessary consequence of having an open mind. 🙂
You might notice some English mistakes in my articles. Apologies in advance. I’m French and will do my best to improve my written English.
By the way, comments are more than welcome to help me improve or to share your thoughts. However, I reserve the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice due to inappropriate language or offensive speech..